Why Work at Well-Spring Solutions?
At Well-Spring Solutions, our team is a determining factor in the quality of services we provide our clients. We employ approximately 300 full-time or part-time positions and offer a number of employment opportunities. Our team is key to fostering a cheerful, encouraging environment for our clients while maintaining a focus on customer service.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING FOR WELL-SPRING:
We are committed to providing our team members with the education, tools and support they need to be the best in their field. Personal and professional growth is encouraged by providing flexible scheduling and promotion opportunities from within. Our team members participate in decision making and are recognized as an important part of delivering our mission. They also receive the benefits package listed below:
- On-site employee health clinic
- Hours vary depending on case load
- Flexible schedules
- Annual pay increases
- Fewer clients to serve than in a typical facility setting
- Keeping you with the same client(s)
- Credit union
- Access to deeply discounted team member dining and free health and fitness activities
- Access to discounted gym memberships, movie / sports / concert / entertainment tickets, discounted cell phone service
- Over 20 team member appreciation events throughout the year
Certified nursing assistant positions
Discover a rewarding career in home health care with The Well-Spring Group.
At Well-Spring Solutions, our home health care aides provide excellent resident-centered care in both private residences and at Well•Spring Life Plan Community. View our employment opportunities for CNAs in Greensboro, NC and apply to join our team today!
Typical functions of a Home Care C.N.A. include:
- Client care duties and reporting
- Provide laundry services and light housekeeping
- Assist with preparation or pick-up of meals
- Monitor diet and nutritional status
- Provide assistance with eating, grooming, dressing, mobility (walking), toileting and incontinence care, and with transferring
- Provide assistance with communication and correspondence by phone or mail
- Provide assistance with maintaining schedule and calendar
- Escort for appointments on and off campus
- Provide assistance with hobbies and interests
Join our team and be part of an organization that was voted as the best place to work in 2017, 2018 and 2019!
Click on available jobs to learn more and apply.
Well-Spring Solutions is an EEO employer who recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and a drug- and tobacco-free work environment. Well-Spring is a nonprofit corporation with a Board of Directors and is a member of The Well-Spring Group. View our employment opportunities in Greensboro, NC and apply to join our team today!