- This event has passed.
Dementia Dialogues – Day 3
July 27 @ 10:15 am – 12:45 pm
Dementia Dialogues®, developed and licensed by the Arnold School of Public Health, USC is a five-module, evidence informed, nationally registered training course designed to educate the community and individuals who care for persons who exhibit the signs and symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias. Session topics include:
- “The Basic Facts” – An Overview of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias.
- “Keeping the Dialogue Going” – Strategies for Effective Communication.
- “It’s a Different World” – Understanding the Impact of the Environment and ways to Promote Independence.
- “It’s Nothing Personal” – Addresses Challenging Behaviors.
- “Now What Do We Do?” – Creative Problem Solving.
Each participant receives a Certificate of Completion upon completing all five modules. The course will be offered over three days: (Register for all three below)
Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, July 25th, July 26th and 27th
Time: 10:15 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
Location: The Well∙Spring Group 3rd floor Conference Room, 3859 Battleground Ave., Greensboro (Battleground Corporate Park)
Space is limited and registration is required to attend. CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION FOR ALL THREE DATES.
Light refreshments provided. Please feel free to bring a bag lunch.
Please let us know if you need respite care for your loved one during this time as prior arrangements are required by July 19th.